Thursday, April 9, 2009

In a timelesss era....



What we thought was love and happiness?

Is now gone all that's left is to move on.

Say goodbye and walk away.

Take your wounded pride put it aside.

The game of love you have lost.


Your broken heart is the cost.

Count your blessings and pray.

Maybe you will win at the game of love one day.

Just learn when to walk away.

You’re strong enough to say good bye.

Don't hold back its okay to cry love hurts sometimes

I want to be a lost poem in a stranger's coat pocket that conveys the importance of you,

To assure you of my desire,

To assure you of my dreams.

I want all the possibilities of you in writing.

I want to give you your reflection.

I want your eyes on me.

I want everything before you to follow us

And leave a trail behind us.

I want never to say good-bye to you,

Even on the street corner nor phone.

I want. . . . . . I want so much

I'm breathless.

I want to bring my power in a poem to burn a hole in your pocket,

So then I could sew it.

I want you to be distant and feel you close.

I want endless days when its day,

And nighttime never to end when its night.

I want all seasons in one day.

I want the sun to set before us,

And come up in front of us.

I want to think you're thoughts,

Because they're mine.

I want only what's urging you.

I want to get in the way of your barriers.

I want you to be tender like you do already.

I want to say we meet for a reason,

And I want that reason to be bigger then us,

And I want it to take over us,

I want to forget,

I want to remember us.

I want your smile always,

And your grimace's too.

I want your scare on my lips,

I want your disappointments in my heart,

I want your strengths in my soul,

And your soul in my eyes.

I want to believe everything you say,

And I do.

I want you to tell me what's best,

When I don't know.

When your lost,

I want to find you and drag you from the darkness.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all congratulations on your upcoming wedding Lola! sincerely happy for you as you are good inside and out. Despite your great loss or maybe inspite of it :) some things happen to make us grow as humans. (Saw your Shahrazad interview)

    Please keep blogging even after you get married this kind of talent should be shared. Maybe you could one day publish a volume of poetry ?

    Sorry for the double comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful to read as always, best wishes to you for a happy and healthy life :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. libyan violet ,
    thanks for the wishes.....yes,im thinking of getting my works published one day...

    anglo,
    i thank you luv...

    ReplyDelete