Sunday, April 5, 2009

A new life....



Very quietly I take my leave
As quietly as I came here;
Softly I wave good-bye
To the man of my dreams in the western sky.

For an online love that can never be
A broken family would result
And parent less children
Heartbreaking times simply beyond me

But one sided it was
Sad to have lost to love
Then to have never
Broken like a bird with nowhere to fly

A brand new man has come my way
And with him I will be
Love him not and knows it he
Both out of love but in need

Of each other to cure our past
And life worth living again
Will be as bright
A rainbow to follow we have

Hope is never lost so is said
My man will be only mine
For I cannot share
Though love so true

Will be mine again
Not completing me
From all chosen a husband
Complementing the vow

As I await to be in your arms
And be finally yours for real
Papers needed come to end
And our journey to commence

A true wife and partner
You can count on
You a husband I will embrace
Love you I will with all respect

Very quietly I take my leave
As quietly as I came here;
Gently I wave my hand to the past
Not even a wisp of ever having met will I bring away

2 comments:

  1. beautiful you are Lolitta and I feel youare from the first time I write you.

    I cannot write good english please excuse me.

    I have english friend who makes me understand what you write . BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND BEAUTIFUL WRITING FROM YOUR HEART YOU WRITE.
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH !

    Ahmed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am blushing Ahmed and thank you for the compliment. Yes ,I do write from my experiences in life....

    ReplyDelete