Saturday, April 18, 2009

my need of you......


I want you in my life
so much more then anyone else
I want us to be together
together forever
I want to be loved
for who I am not for who you want me to be
I want your love
no one else's
I want to feel your touch
soft in gentle like no other

I want to read your lips when you say
you love me more then anything
I want your lips to kiss me
for the very first time
I want to walk with you
hand in hand
I want your arms around me in front of all
so I feel safe in protected
I want you to hold me
just cause you can
I want you to hold me even more
when I cry

I want your arms around my waist
so they know that I’m yours
I want you to be there
when I need you most
I want to be able to trust you
so you keep my secrets deep inside
I want you to love me
for what’s on the inside not the out

I want you to tell the truth
no matter how much it hurts
I want you to say you’re sorry
when you do something wrong
I want to be with you
just you and me

I want your hand to touch my face
to dry up my tears
I want you to hold me
just cause you love me
I don’t want this relationship to ever fail or end
I hope and believe its destiny or nasseb as we say
For I have to be frank as there is no other way.

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    do u think we can be together with who we love and 4 ever...
    Really I want us to be together
    together forever with them.
    10x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some guy has stolen your poem and keeps sending it to girls on these networking pages such as Friendster, myyearbook etc.

    He also tells us to call this number: 6183226369
    Suspicious much.

    ReplyDelete